Love these two! Frankie just soaks up any affection he gets.
Sadie's Valentine box.
This was Sadie's first year to make her own. Cole is still using the one he made in Kindergarten.
She had quite the elaborate idea which I wasn't so sure about.
But in the end, we all enjoyed doing it together.
A hair salon!
I found a ballot box at Xpedex which worked out perfectly for this. We made a trip to Michaels to get all the craft supplies. Foam balls, acrylic paint and scrap book paper (the shiny silver kind).
Sadie drew all the product bottles and I cut them out.
An empty travel sized hairspray can and the spray nozzle from her pretend play toy salon.
Kevin took it to a whole new level when he made the awesome scissors as a finishing touch.
We had our traditional family dinner and fondue party.
Frankie kept signing "more". He loved it.
It was a good day to spend it with the ones I love.








2 comments:
What is the "bowl" made out of?
It's just a Styrofoam bowl (from the grocery store) spray painted silver .
Post a Comment