Well just hours after my little niece returned home:(, I was back at it again! Sewing! My newest little nephew and family came in town for a quick spring break trip. Though it was short, it was GREAT to see them! (as always)

(SO happy that my Cricut cut this letter M!)
For awhile now, I've been racking my brain for a "boy" handmade baby gift. I was inspired by Balance Everything to make him little linen pants and a matching onzie with his initial on it. Some say the polka dots are a little girly, but unless it had Flowers, Pinks and Purples, AND Ruffles, it's not girly to me!




I used my trusty old easy peazy Bloomer Pants pattern (that I've used to make many ruffled pants for my girls) and changed it up a bit.

And for my first time ever tried this easy pattern for these cute booties!
And there you have it, my baby boy gift!

p.s. It was great to meet you Matthew! Your just precious!




8 comments:
OK, THAT is precious..... I have a nephew being born in June and have been racking my brain for things to sew for him.... I am so used to foo fooing up my girls that I forget HOW to dress baby boys!
You're amazing!!! What a cute baby gift!
You may tempt me!! It just might be worth it..I think I could do just one more boy...just kidding..it is perfect, as a mother of 4 boys..its not girly at all!! so cute!! you amaze me..send us some info on Oliva's new sister. talk to you soon!
What a sweet baby gift!
You're amazing. How did you think of this and when did you find the time? You are sooo creative - MOM
So cute! I have shoes for Oakley and I love them. They totally make the outfit! You are so amazing. I now have all my friends blog-stalking you and they all call me to go see what you have done now. Keep it up. They have all now done the cutest parties and made the cutest things because of you. Maybe you should start charging people for your ideas!haha Your a babe!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the brown and green! Before i realized i was having twins, I wanted everything to be brown and green. It was just too tricky to always find 2 of everything ;)
YOU ARE YOU!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Post a Comment