Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July!

It's been a few years since we've gone to the provo parade. So we thought this year the kids would really enjoy it!  Which they did!  They were a little tierd from the previous nights festivities but managed to pull it together for the parade.
Zach, Sadie, Porter, Austin, Luke, Cole

  I went a little nuts again and made these cute little dress for the girls for the holiday!  I bought the fabric at gardner village and just about died when I saw it!  

 

After the parade, me and the girls took a nice nap and then went to the Lorscheider Park for swimming, food and fun!






  {Grandma and Amelia}  
Amelia and Megan were so great to have around.  The were constantly there to help with the kids!  Thank guys!  We will miss having you around!



{Dinner with Megan and Porter}
It was a great day with non stop fun!  Thanks Nana for a fun weekend!

2 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love their little dresses, they are darling! You have such a talent, and I love your taste.

Anonymous said...

Amy you are so good...Would you ever consider making outfits to sell? I would LOVE to buy some for Carlee. Let me know. Love ya, Ashlee (Rebecca's friend)

Related Posts with Thumbnails