Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Voila!


Well the dresses are finished!  I took my sweet time.  They weren't too hard.  But don't look too close.  I'm not a perfectionist.  After seeing the girls in them it made me love the dresses even more!  I wish it was warmer outside to get some cute pics!  They are sundresses after all.  Soon enough.


I feel like Gymboree making matching hair bows! I found a great tutorial on how to make these cute fabric flowers online!

10 comments:

clarke fam said...

O.k. i am dying. Those are so cute!! They turned out perfect and the fabric, I mean material is darling. Honestly, do you take orders?...

Amber said...

Quick question, Amy. Is there anything you can't do? These are adorable in every way, as are you!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So cute! Amy you are the craftiest girl I know!

Jamie Gardner said...

I love the fabric bow. You should make me one. You are so talented!

Jill said...

I am DYING! I will never live up to your motherhood capabilities. I can't sew worth CRAP!

Kristin said...

Wow, you're amazing. Lately I can't even find the time to read a good book! The dresses turned out really, really cute.

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

The fabric is so CUTE.. the Dress is so cute on Sadie and Maryjane. You are the super mom!!! You should teach me how to make. I can't wait making a dress for Olivia.
P.S - I love Maryjane's smile..^^

Unknown said...

Love the dresses. You are one talented lady with 2 adorable little girls.

Serendipity said...

very cute...love Gymboree, but nothing compares to making it yourself...

...the bows are darling too...

KaufusiFamily said...

Hey Amy... this is Tenille Kaufusi. I came across your page and just wanted to say "hi". Your family is SO adorable. You are so crafty. I would love to get some cute tips from you. Hope all is well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails