For my latest project I made this skirt and headband for Kate's birthday! My mom bought me some patterns and I embellished this one a bit. They are pinkfig patterns. The flower on the headband can come off and be worn just as a clip. I loved the fabric so much that I bought extra to make Sadie one too! Here Sadie is modeling it for me!(it's a little bit big on her) If only I didn't do hair, and had more time, I'd make more of these and sell them! They were so fun to make that I think I just squealed of excitement while I sewed! Way more exciting than doing hair!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Amy! I am dying at these!! SOOOOOO cute! You are truly amazing! Love love love!
The skirt is adorable, and Sadie is so cute with it. You are so good. whenever I come to your blog I feel so guilty. ㅠㅠ
Post a Comment