Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Meat's on the Menu

I stumbled upon this video a few days ago of Sadie singing "Meats on the Menu Tonight".  She was 2 when I recorded it.  This song is from a church video Daniel and the Lions Den from the Liken series which my Mom gave to the kids.   The song is from the Lions voice anticipating the "Meat" (Daniel) that is scheduled to come to the den.  It is a cute song the kids used to love singing.  Before strawbabababerry came this song as one of Sadie's favorites!  She was so cute at that age!  I LOVE her bravado in this clip!!  
 

3 comments:

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

Sooooooo cute!!!
I remember I watched this video when Nate and I was in Korea.

Kristin said...

She's too cute. Loved it.
I also loved your post about the funeral and sitting by President Monson. Wow!! That is such an incredible experience.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

She still has the same singing voice. She's very cute!

Hope all is well~

Related Posts with Thumbnails