
For those of you who didn't receive our family Christmas card, here is a scanned picture of our photo. Yes I said scanned. The lame photog we used wouldn't allow us to buy any images on a cd. :( Guess I should have done more research.
I can't believe this is my first official post of 2009! How lame am I? Nothing exciting to report I guess. Cole has been home sick with the croup the past few days. And through all the coloring, game playing, napping and home staying, I've been able to do a bit of sewing! Yay! A vision I've had in my head since last summer. I've just completed the project too! I'll be posting it soon! I'll give you a hint but I bet you could already guess. It has to do with Valentine's Day!




4 comments:
amy...so sorry to hear about the croup, it is maddening the way some careless mother's are!!! I just blogged about it a few weeks ago, we had a nice cold/cough from carpool girl that went through the ENTIRE family...it lasted around 10 days in each of us...arrghh.
great family photo, your kids are darling, hang in there, hopefully the croup is gone soon!! loved seeing your christmas photos, what a great family!
I can't wait to see your next project. I have been checking the blog everyday...haha I know it will be something so cute. Can't wait! Love your cute family photo.
I love your new Valentines blog! So cute! I love the signs with the kids. That is such a cute idea! You are so creative!! I too love to look at your blog and see what cute new project you've done. How on earth do you have the time or energy?!! Thanks for the inspiration.
I love your theme...
Post a Comment