Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I'm so sad to say that I was the WORST picture taker on Thanksgiving!  I must have been playn' too much Fat Dog. Thanks to my cousins Jamie and Ryan who had our entire family over, we had a great time!!

The Martha Stewart Pistachio Cheese ball I made.



Jamie and Ryan's cute little girl Aubrey lovin' the turkey apple.



They had a huge rock climbing wall there which was so fun!  Cole LOVED it and it didn't take him long to get to the top, several times.  His favorite part was repelling and pushing away from the wall.  I was so proud of myself, I was able to get up to the top too.  Too bad the harness is so unattractive on I wouldn't dare post that picture.


MaryJane, my loot carrier, thought she owned all of Aubrey's princess'.



My mom showing off her mad trampoline skills.  :)



The Candy Bar game and the only pic of our fabulous hostess, Jamie (up top)



Thanksgiving is not the same without the fish pod.  A childhood tradition.
Thanks again Gardners for a the fun holiday!  We had so much fun!

2 comments:

sue chappell said...

Ok AMY - YOU ARE DEAD!!!! How many 60 yrs olds jump gracefully on a trampoline anyway? I didn't know you captured that!!!!!!

Cathy said...

Boy Amy, your mom is impressive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails