Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

July Happenings 2012

July 2012

This has been a busy month!  After my birthday weekend, we came home and moved.  We moved into our friends rental home temporarily while we look for a home to buy.

Frankie was quite the busy body while I was busy packing and unpacking.

Why does every toddler of mine hunt down my purse to empty out the entire contents of my wallet?

Miss fashionista



Looks like I need to baby proof the cabinets in the new home.



 Found Frankie wearing my swimsuit skirt while I was vacuuming my car.





Watching his siblings dance to the radio and loving it.


Moved in. Hanging out on the porch with friends.

One of the few pictures I have of Cole at a swim meet.  This summer Cole has been on swim team and we have loved it!  It is such a great summer routine.  He really enjoys it and never complains to go.  Meets are really exciting to watch.  Its fun to watch Kevin coach him a bit.  Kevin grew up on swim team and swam through high school.  Something he loves as well.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love that pic of Frankie in your swimskirt on the porch. SO CUTE! Did Cole do swimming this year?

Related Posts with Thumbnails