Sunday, February 24, 2008
Well, here we go.....
Okay, so I have finally joined the "world"! After a week of setting up my page and discovering digital scrap booking paper, I think I should begin! Just like a great book, I can't seem to stop reading, editing or playing on blogger. My poor house and children. I can now return to my duties! My blog has finally begun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Love it! I'm so excited that you've started blogging!
Yeah Amy!! This is such a fun way to stay in touch. By the way I only have one dresser left!!
P.S. your blog looks perfect. Like everything that you do. You are so creative.
Hi Amy, Aunt Cathy here!! Love your darling pictures of your children. Good job on your blog. I need to get Allison and Nanci doing this. It is such a fun way to keep in touch! :)
Post a Comment