Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Who would have thought?

We are planing to bless maryjane this sunday.  After my mom and I returned from getting me a new something to wear, Sadie immediately noticed she had been left out and felt she needed something too.  After rummaging through her closet, she found nothing to her satisfaction.  Earlier that day,I had pulled out the blessing dress and hung it up to get it cleaned. And to my great surprise, I found Sadie in the front room like this....


Who would have thought?  A little tight in the arms, and an unbuttoned closure in the back, it fits!

4 comments:

Muranda said...

Oh yeah! I am so excited that you are blogging!

Congrats on your new baby. I would love to get together and see her sometime!
Hilarious that Sadie probably thought the blessing dress was for her!

Oh, and by the way...you think you are going to get things done now, but it has just begun!

Kristin said...

You did it!! It looks great and I'm excited to read the upcoming posts!
I go in tomorrow for my induction. YEA!

Park Family said...

Hey Amy, thanks for emailing me your blog. Love it and love the picture of Sadie. How cute is that. Hey my hair is already needing a cut so I will be giving you a call soon. Talk to you soon.

Jill said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! It's addicting so watch out! LOVE this pic of Sadie in her blessing dress! That girl is so petite--she's got a head start!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails