Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fourth of July

This holiday was sort of bittersweet for me.  We had a wonderful time with family. But this is when it just hit me hard that my husband was leaving really soon and for a really long time.

My Aunt Nancy had done so many cute touches to everything (as usual).  Each table had Paper towels, knifes, scizzors and a yummy Rotisserie chicken.  The sides were served at the buffet table.  Everything tasted so good.  
I brought some sugar cookies and I couldn't believe this cute Jello dessert someone had made.  Isn't it so festive?  
Some cousins lined up in their cute holiday attire!  I had been soooo busy that Sadie just wore her dress from last year and MaryJane did too.  Even though she was just 6 months then, it still kind of fit!  Just a little on the short side.  Hey, I was just glad to stretch two years out of them!

Poor MaryJane was not a happy camper this day.  She was feeling a little under the weather.  No fair!  Shouldn't all illnesses be banned on holidays?

Mike and Chantel's family were in town so they tagged along with us.  It was great to have them here!
Sadie and Jaida.

Cole and his new found nacho buddy Jace.
My top three favorite pictures of the evening!
Clay and his camera shy little sister Tatum, Oakley's cute little shoes(especially the left one) and Cute little Molly who is MaryJane's same age.  



3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Love the family pic on top! You are gorgeous Amy and so photogenic.... Hope you are doing well..see you tomorrow?

Bre said...

So cute & fun!

Browers said...

I seriously love you! You make me laugh so hard. Love the picture of Oakley's shoe. Poor girl. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails