Now that Kevin is gone :( we have been trying to keep ourselves busy. Which hasn't been too hard. My friend Marie invited us to hike around Silver Lake in Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was so pretty and the kids had so much fun! I can't believe I have never done that before! It was beautiful!



MaryJane couldn't have been happier! She LOVES to be outside. Freedom!
Afterward, the kids had a blast with the best entertainment in town....
A BOX

I had ordered a new desk for my house and it came in a great big box. They spent hours drawing on it with markers making it their club.


MaryJane got in it too. Life is just so fun when you have siblings to teach you the ropes.




4 comments:
I have probably told you before but I love your adorable blog! You have some really cute things on here! I dont know how you do it with your hubby gone! I bet you just keep super busy!! Your family is precious! BTW... my mom's 70th is next month and I showed my sister your post about your mom's 60th bday and we want to steal your AMAZING ice cream social idea! BRILLIANT! What a great idea and you did such cute things with it!! Thanks for all of your fun ideas! Hope you have a great day........ I have a blog that has fun things to do with your kids, so stop by when you can!
Tiffany
Silver Lakes is one of our favorite places as well.
We just went up there on the 24th... it's the best! I loved the picture of everyone in the box. It's funny how it almost doesn't matter what was in it, even at birthdays...just as long as there is a cool box to play with! We need to hang out... especially while your hubby is gone and let the kids play! Keep in touch!
I love this post =- I want to go to Silver Lake when you get back from DC!!!!
Post a Comment