My sister Jill came in town for 10 days in July and we tagged along with her and stayed at Grandpa and Nana's too.
We spent quality time with Grandpa:

Who took the kids to the "doughnut factory" aka Krispy Kreme followed by a milkshake from Arctic Circle....

Fulfilled Cole's dream of a tree house by taking him to Lowe's and building him one pretty much on demand.

Thanks Grandpa!! The kids couldn't be happier!
Quality time with Aunt Jill:

Eating chocolate, getting fun surprises and Cole got to hike Timpanogos Cave with Jill, Stacey Austin and Luke...

And we played a mean game of family baseball. The kids and Jill against the grown ups.

And quality time with Nana:
Gardening

We swam a lot too at their oh so generous neighbors house. It was so nice to keep busy staying at my parents house for those days. Thanks guys for letting us hang around! What great times!




1 comment:
Seriously, I want your camera. You take the BEST pictures ever. I love how the colors always POP. What is your secret?
I am dying for the polka dot dresses too! Hum, I'm thinking you should sell them on etsy!
I love your blog!
Post a Comment