Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Reporting from Washington D.C!

We are half way through our vacation and having the time of our lives!

The day we flew in, we were able to reunite with Kevin!  It was SO GREAT to see him after 4 LONG weeks!



Ours days are filled with sightseeing, swimming and relaxing!  

But sadly, oh so very sadly, BOTH of my cameras, yes I said BOTH (SLR and point and shoot) have broken since I've been out here!!  I'm sick about it!  One fell out of my purse while I was picking up Sadie at the Lincoln Memorial and the other one, my nice one, fell out of my stroller as I pulled out my purse at the National History Museum for the security check.  Luckily it's just the lens.  But it's my favorite lens!! Ugh!  Why have nice things?  They just cost more to replace!  But thankfully, my sister is allowing me to use her camera for the rest of the trip!  How could I go a day without capturing every moment of these fun times?

I'm dreading the thought of even coming home!  But I'll report of our fun trip then!  
Happy last days of summer!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

You are doing so great!! Are you getting close to half way? Keep it up. Looks like you are having fun. It makes you appreciate being together so much more!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

sue chappell said...

What? Cameras broken? Oh dear - What? You are excited to come home to Nana and Papa :)??

Vanessa Shannon said...

So glad you are having fun! You look so very happy in that picture with Kevin.... Very sorry to hear about your cameras :(

clarke fam said...

Cute cute and more cute! I love the new picture. I hope taht you had a great time. talk to you soon-

Vanessa Shannon said...

Hey I know I already commented but you changed the picture since then so I have to say how much I love your new Header! And your earrings are gorgeous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails