I wasn't planning on doing much this year for St. Patricks Day but Sadie's pre-school teacher gets her so excited for it every year that I can't seem to let it pass us by. I LOVED her reactions to the holiday last year . Priceless expressions.
This year, she came home from pre-school all nervous for the next days events.
She had me write this letter for the Leprechaun in her words.....
Poor Sadie. She can't decide if she loves or hates this holiday.
It's hilarious to watch her become near tears when we talk about the Leprechaun coming. Are we mean?
That Leprechaun shocked us all. Cole woke up with a green mustache and the girls a green clover on the cheek. Not to mention our house a mess and the couch tipped over!
They loved finding their little pot of gold chocolate coins along with a real gold $1 coin.
Couldn't get enough of the girls in their St. Patty's wear I made them from last year.
These kids sure made this day fun!







2 comments:
Very cute idea! You make them such amazing outfits!! I wish I had that talent for my 2 girls :)
Your photos are also always so amazing! do you shoot in auto or manual?
Have a great week!!
Looks like so much fun! I love it! How did you do the green mustache on Cole? Hilarious!
Post a Comment