Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Test Results

Since it is very common for children with down Syndrome to have heart problems, a Fetal Echocardiogram was recommended to study the condition of our baby's heart.

We had our test today and
Good news...
His heart looks normal!
What a relief!  We feel so blessed!

14 comments:

emily said...

oh i'm so glad. :) what great, great news.

Two Little Tots said...

wonderful news!

Vanessa said...

Awesome....thanks for sharing your great news!

Crystalyn said...

hey amy, i heard about your baby and have been thinking about you (and looking for you at target ; )). so glad to hear he has a healthy heart. what great news.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Great News! I'm so happy to hear this!

s g said...

that is great news amy :)

Cathy said...

Yeh!

Emma said...

I'm so please for you and your little man thats great news, you must be so happy, please keep us updated with all his news xx

Park Family said...

It was great talking last night...and my hair looks great a little shorter was definetly the way to go. I am really happy for your little man!

Kate said...

Yeah!!

Anneliese said...

So happy about the news!

Anonymous said...

Yeay that is wonderful news.

Orme Family said...

Hi Amy,
I am with Emily Skidmore right now. She showed me your blog. I loved your post about the ultrasound, and yes, you are a very good writer. It was beautifully said. My son who has Down syndrome just turned 2 this week. I did a special post for him each day this week. I would love you to read them if you want. I am so happy to hear about your little guys healthy heart. That truly is a tremendous blessing! Now that I know his heart is healthy, and knowing what wonderful parents you and Kevin are, I am truly excited for you. These last two years have been wonderful for us. It has been pure joy to raise Tyler. I hope we can talk sometime in the future. Love, Kristine Orme

Andrea said...

So glad to hear such great news! Keep us posted!

Related Posts with Thumbnails