Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Catching up...

in bulk through mega photo collages.
Top row:  Back in May, Kevin went on a week long business trip. We missed daddy so much that Sadie had planned a home coming celebration.  With party hats, posters, hula hooping and all!  
Bottom row:   One hot day after school we enjoyed a little sprinkler fun.  Anticipating summer. 

Sadie had her end of preschool program.  She wanted her hair done in a low side bun with the flower to look like a spanish girl.  Her new favorite dew.  The side thing.  She and MaryJane put on a show for me in their little rock band.  I love Sadie's imagination!  She is always playing something whether it is artist, dancer, princess, doctor, mommy, chef, school, the list goes on!  MaryJane is thrilled to be her little shadow.  She copies everything Sadie says and does!

Kevin's taught Sadie how to ride a bike.  She learned pretty quick.  Sadly, she's not that into it.  She can ride it but gives up after she gets to the next house and is done.  Not exciting enough for her I guess.  
Cole has Kevin's old Redline dirt bike(which is a little big for him) and loves it!  Cole bought himself a horn from Walmart for $5 and toots that thing non-stop!  It is hysterical!  We can here him all over the neighborhood squeezing that thing.  

Memorial Day and my Mom's birthday landed on the same day this year.  This was just 3 days before frankie was born.  If only I knew what was around the corner.  

Kelly don't kill me. 
But, I just have to!
This is Kelly, a friend I grew up with.  She was due in May with her baby #4 and I was due June 30th with my #4.  Here she is 10 days overdue on Memorial day.  We thought we'd take a pic.  
Who would have known that we'd have our babies a day apart!  Hers on the 2nd at 9.6 (and natural, you are my hero Kelly) and mine on the 3rd at 5.12.
The last thing Kelly said to me was, "don't put this on your blog!"
Sorry, Kel.  Love you!  Congratulations!

3 comments:

Kari said...

This is Kelly's cousin, and she deserves it! She put a disgusting pic of me on her blog when I was pregnant. :)

Amy, I don't know if you know me, but I'm at Mike and CA's a lot, and I know your parents. Just saw your mom the other day, actually!

Mommyof4 said...

Oh Kelly is going to kill you! Ha Ha! We can't wait to get better so we can play!!

Jill said...

Amy, I love this post! It's getting me so excited to come home to see those kids!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails