My sweet little angel surprised us all and was born 4 weeks early at 11:11 p.m. on June 3rd.
I was so not expecting his early arrival! I still can hardly believe that he is here!
Safe and sound. Strong and healthy, nursing like a little champ!
We can't get enough of him! Kisses...
kisses..
kisses!
He just melts our hearts!
We love you to pieces Frankie!
My heart is so full of gratitude. Boy do I feel lucky to be this sweet little one's mother.
I am so blessed.





38 comments:
What a doll! Congratulations!
He is so stinkin sweet, I love him.
Just heard the news at church today and was hoping I wouldnt have to wait long for pictures :) What a sweetie! So glad everything went well Amy...enjoy that cute little boy.
Haven't been on in awhile and just my luck I happened to log on just in time to read the news. Congratulations, he is so sweet. I am always glad to see you doing so well.
Congrats! Congrats! Oh Amy he is so beautiful.
He is so cute!!! I am glad everything went well and that he is doing good. Frankie and my Oakley share the same birthday(june 3). It's a great day! I want to come visit when you are feeling up to it. Love ya!!
congrats! he's so adorable! hope you are doing well too :)
Oh Amy! He is so cute! I love all the pictures! I would also love to come visit with Becky when you feel up to it! I love the name Frankie! So cute!
Congratulations!! Frankie is adorable!! Yes, he looks so kissable!! Can't wait to meet him.
How precious is he?!?!?! So adorable! Sweet little lips and a perfect face, you must be so proud.
I just started following your blog not too long ago! I can't believe he is already here. Congrats! He is precious!
Congratulations! He is so beautiful.
He is so adorable. Can't wait to kiss him too!
Amy you are so beautiful and you just radiate light and love!
Amy, he is so sweet! What a little doll. I love his cheeky face. I hope I get the chance to meet him soon. I am so happy you are both doing well!
congratulations amy! so fun to run into at lunch. i would love to meet him. so happy for you and your family.
What amazing pictures! He is an absolute doll! Please let me know if I can help in any way! I'd love to have your kids come over... get you a nap!
Amy- he is as sweet as can be! I esp love the blonde hair!! He has no idea the fun he's in for...!
You look radiant and I can't wait to spoil him, too!
Congratulations Amy! He is a doll! You can just feel the love with these pictures, so sweet. Enjoy him. :)
So exciting. Congratulations! Such a cute little guy and what an adorable name.
Congratulations he is adorable!
Oh Amy he is so utterly beautiful I'm so pleased for you all and what a lovely name hope your doing well and everything went well you have made me very broody lots of love Emma xx
He is DARLING! Congratulations again and again!
Amy,
Can't wait to meet the little guy, he is just beautiful but that is expected from you two. You have a beautiful family!
what a cute name, love frankie...and those sweet lips, eyes and nose...he is completely adorable!!!
congrats amy and family!!
He is beautiful! I can't believe he is already here either! It seems I just read your blog when you received news about Frankie's down syndrome. You and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers. Kirk and I both send our congratulations!
Amy mazel tov to YOU and your FAMILY. What a beautiful boy and sooo lucky to have come to your family. Y'all did good :).
May he have a long, healthy life.
Amy, Where would we be without the support and love from these wonderful friends - it truly is what life is about! I'm so proud of your grace, courage and faith. This little boy is so lucky to have you for a mommy - he will be so loved and those siblings will just adore him! It will be a sweet experience for us all - I love him already!!!! MOM
The name Frankie is growing on me.....I'm sure I'll eventually love it! MOM
awwww. congratulations, amy! he looks like one sweet cuddle bug.
So I don't know you and vice versa...I grew up with Kirk and Lara L...and I just wanted to tell you congrats on your new little one...and I love your positive attitude...a girl I know had a little girl with down's last year and I thought you might want to drop a line and read about her story...you two remind me of eachother because of your optimism and beautiful attitude...people like you deserve the extra blessings that our Heavenly Father has to give! Bless you and your little one!
her blog is...www.theheathclan.blogspot.com
And, I love your blog and all of the crafty things you do!
Amy
Man ,who would have guessed you and Kelly would deliver so close. He is a doll Amy ( and about the size of one he is so little). What a lucky little guy to come to your family. Welcome home "Frankie" and happy "birth"day. Love CA
Congratulations Amy and Family. I have been following your blog for about a year now and enjoying checking it often.
You have a beautiful family.
Congratulations Amy and Family!
I have been following your blog for about a year now and enjoy checking it often.
He is adorable!
Adorable!! Amy, he is the sweetest little thing. Congrats to you! You are going to love being his mom. He is one lucky kid. And to have Jill as an Aunt...I can't imagine how fun! Love the name...xoxo
Amy I have already made a comment I know just keep nipping back and looking at him I could just eat him, I think unless they yours baby's are baby's but there's something about Frankie he's just so beautiful your one lucky family and he's one lucky little boy he's just so adorable. Emma xx
Amy! What a nice early surprise! He is soooo cute! And i LOVE the name! So fun!! Congrats on your little guy!
congrats! he is a little sweetie. enjoy that new fresh life!
Post a Comment