It's been a long time since we've been up the canyon for a barbecue. We love to go as much as possible in the summer to beat the heat but this year with the new baby we didn't make it until just a few weeks ago.
HuiJu, a family friend visiting from Taiwan.
LOVE this picture of Cole!
I can't believe I am posting these pictures but it explains MaryJane's bear hugs the best.
Anytime I am sitting down feeding frankie, she will just hug my neck SO tight and attack me.
She is so lovable and is so good at showing it.
Can you say, SQUISHY FACE?





1 comment:
Super fun pics and updates. Your family is so dang cute. I cant get over the video of the girls! Sooo cute! Sadie can really move those hips :) Addison is exactly the same about taking off her clothes..good to know Im not alone there! Its good to run into you once in a while. If you think about it, send me that link for the curly hair ideas... Someday soon I will make it over for a new hair-do :)
Post a Comment