I have the greatest sister! She did such fun things for me when I was little.
I've told Sadie many times of the the fun things we use to do and she just loves to hear all about it!
Her favorite one is the Tea Party. Sometimes when I was little, my sister would tuck me into bed at night and tell me that she would wake me up for our secret tea party and to not tell Mom or Dad.
For our secret tea party, she'd wake me up after everyone was asleep and in her closet would be her laundry basket tipped over as the table, a flashlight, food and juice.
It was such an exciting thing to look forward to.
When Aunt Jill came to town, she slept over a night and told Sadie that she'd have a tea party with her. After doing Jill's hair, it was late, like 2 am.
Jill set up in her cute little play closet.
Apples, PB&J on crackers (Sadie's favorites) and juice.
Once Jill woke her up, she bounced right out of bed into the closet and immediately began eating.
Cheers!
![]() |
| {cute Ts from aunt Jill} |
Thanks for being such a great aunt and sister!
We love you!





3 comments:
Jill really is amazing. What a fun sister!
AMAZING! What a creative fun idea that is! That Jill, is a rock star!
Ahh, thanks Amy for this sweet post! I still wish we could have tea parties now.....growing up is over-rated!
xxxo
Post a Comment