Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mash-Up: Happenings

I'm so behind that I'm just going to mash-up a bunch of posts into one to simplify.

Pine Wood Derby
Daddy and Cole making the car.

We didn't place but it was sure fun to watch Cole's excitement at his first Pine Wood Derby.
They raced the cars in twos, twice down the track.  Cole's car was faster both of those times.  So in his mind, he won.  :)  Works for me!

I took MaryJane to see one of my young women's art exhibit at the High School.  
MaryJane LOVED Sharpay's pink lockers!
She asks to see them every time we go to the High School, where they filmed High School Musical.

This spring we had a lot of rain, rain, rain.  So out of boredom I challenged Cole to run to the tree and back to see how wet he'd get.  He loved it! 
Meanwhile, Sadie was working up a storm inside painting.

It's official, Sadie has graduated from Kindergarten! :(  I love this age!

*******
My sister Jill was just here visiting for and week.  We had such a great time!  My kids just love her!
We felt so lucky that we got a lot of Jill-time this trip!  
The first night she was here she introduced us to the Perfect Brownie Pan and the Perfect recipe.  A post all in it's own.  
I think we made it a total of three times while she was here.  Yum!
She has got my kids hooked on the music of Wicked.  My girls know the song Popular word for word.  Here she is showing them the video on YouTube.  MaryJane is so darn cute singing this song!
  
Aunt Jill brought some yummy recipes to try.  
This Feta Dip and these delicious Mini Lasagna Cups.  Yum, yum yummy!

For my Mom's birthday, she treated the whole family to the fun Provo Beach Resort.
Perfect way to spend a rainy Memorial Day!

We had a lot of fun with Aunt Jill!  We are always so sad when she leaves.  
MaryJane is her newest fan!  Aunt Jill won her over with her very own pillow pet.  It's ties in 1st place with her binky and lovey.  Obsession!

Pictures I'll have to add later when I get them form my sister,
Girls night out with my mom, A trip to the candy factory and a fun convertible ride.

I'm lovin' the mash-up post!






3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so making those lasagna cups TONIGHT!!

Jill said...

So fun! I will send you more pics. I had such a great time and hate living so far away. It's tough to answer when little Sadie asked, "Aunt Jill, why do you choose to live in Washington, DC?" She's killing me!!! Am so happy MJ loves her pillow pet, too!

Kristin said...

OK - those mini lasagnas were awesome - thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails