The kids school had a fun run to raise money and my kids really got into it!
Depending on how much money each kid raised, they'd receive raffle tickets.
Cole and Sadie each got to put their tickets toward the prize they wanted to win.
Sadie told me she put one in the Doll House raffle and that she really hoped she'd win it.
Strangely enough, I actually had a feeling that she would.
After the fun run they get grab bags full of fun things. Stickers, bagels, a nice water bottle etc...
Sadie and her friend Lilly during the run.
Lilly is always writing Sadie "BFF" notes. So cute.
The kids run around the track to fun music provided by a very entertaining D.J. for 20 min. Cole wishes it was a real race. But he runs around that track like it is a real race. He loves it. I'm going to have to get him in to Hershey Track and Field next year.
After school that day I got a call from the school telling me that Sadie has won a prize and that it was too heavy for her to carry home.
The Barbie House!!
She was so excited and I was so happy for her!
It's a very big doll house. What a fun thing to win!
Somehow I need to figure out how to get her good luck to rub off on me. :)





1 comment:
Love it!! Now you need to put up the pics of it decorated for Christmas!!
Post a Comment