Over General Conference weekend we went up to Park City (like last year) and stayed in a condo with our little family.
I love it when we have mini trips with just us. Leaving distractions from home behind to reconnect with one another.
Our Condo was right next to the pool and hot tub and most of the time we had it all to ourselves.
Playing Marco Polo with the kids brought the major giggles out of me.
I can't remember the last time I played that game.
Like a good little boy, Frankie was happy to just chill.
An evening walk on Main Street.
We stopped for some ice cream at the Java Cow and before I knew it, MaryJane was on the floor milking the cow. How did she know how to do that?
MaryJane is so lovable to Frankie. She is always expressing how much she just can't get enough of him. So cute.
Piggy back rides!
We sure found time to take a lot of pictures.
I got plenty of chances to get out from behind the camera.
We had a fun time playing games, watching conference, going on walks and just hanging out together.
I love spending time with my family!










3 comments:
Love these pictures. Especially the picture of MJ and Frankie! What a lucky little boy to be so loved! Your family has a little "heaven on earth" right in your home.
That sounds like it should be a tradition! Park City for conference weekend!
Looks like so much fun! And SO warm! You're in summer clothes! Loving the cardy on you, too! Aren't they the BEST!?
Post a Comment