September 2012
Labor Day weekend started out by arriving to Bear Lake on Kevin's birthday.
After we pulled in and quickly set up, we had a little birthday celebration.
With home made cupcakes brought from home per Kevin's request. :)
I made everything that morning, threw his favorite frosting in a ziploc and swirled it on top of the cupcakes once we were ready to eat them. Easy and yum!!
Happy Birthday Kevin!
I love my cozy camper at night.
Exploring camp.
Unfortunately our first day was a wet one.
But we still managed to have fun!
Frankie loved the outdoors.
And was perfectly content hanging out in the porta crib.
Thankful that he's not walking yet!
He was entertained by his cousins and siblings.
The back of the boat made a perfect stage.
These two love to explore!
The floaties are always a bit hit!
Boating. The water is just so blue!
A turn at driving with Aunt Emily.
A really fun weekend at Bear Lake with cousins! I'm glad the weather turned out to be warm!
This was certainly a busy vacation summer for us! Not the norm, but it was so fun to use the camper a lot. I love that thing!!







1 comment:
I love boating! Am glad you get to do it! You know, I've never even been to Bear Lake before!?! Looks like so much fun! And I love the floaties!
Post a Comment