Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Frankie Surgery

September 2012

We survived another 6 weeks pre-surgery healthy!  Frankie getting his second and final phase of his hand surgery.  We love Shriners hospital!


Waiting for our turn.

Waving Hi and Bye to everyone on the wagon ride.
He loved it!


Final moments of his cute little hand.  His pinkie was separated a year(!) ago.  It looks great!

Waking up.  So hard.



They first put a plaster cast on him which I was not happy about!!  He unwrapped that by the next day because they casted his arm but just put gauze around his fingers. 
I was so bothered but I complained until I got my way.  I went back in and they put on a tape cast like they had done the first time. 

Hooray!  MUCH better!


Peek-A-Boo!


Love my tiny little 2 year old!
He's a rock star!





1 comment:

Jill said...

It doesn't matter what he does, Frankie is just always so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails