My friend Marilee gave me this recipe a few years ago and I had forgotten how good they are! She sent me home with a few the other day and now I'm finding myself craving these yummy cookies all the time! So I HAD to make some to satisfy the craving! Luckily I gave most of them away. They are the perfect little Thank You/Thinking of you gift! And soooo yummy, you must try them! Big Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
CREAM TOGETHER
1/2 cup Margarine
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup White Sugar
In a separate bowl mix:
2 eggs
2 tsp Vanilla
Tip: Mixing Vanilla and Eggs together in a separate bowl will bring
out the Vanilla flavor more in the cookie.
Add Eggs and Vanilla to the Sugar/Butter mix.
In a separate bowl mix:
2 cups Oats
2 1/2 cups Flour
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Bag of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 Bag of Milk Chocolate Chips
Mix all together
Use 1/4 cup of cookie dough for one cookie
Bake @ 350
13-14 min.
Let cool on pan for 2-3 min.
Makes about 24 cookies
Thanks Mar for always sharing your yummy recipes! I can't wait to try these.




3 comments:
Yum...are they soft? I love soft and chewy oatmeal choco chip cookies. This recipe looks really good..thanks for sharing
Not super soft. But not hard. To me, they are just perfect! In between. Even good for dipping in milk! Mmmmm.
YES! I just made them tonight only I substituted the semi-sweet with butterscotch chips... Oh my were they good!! They are just perfectly crispy around the edges and soft in the middle. Perfect for milk dipping but not for dieting! HA! Thanks for the recipe..
Post a Comment