The Madsen Cargo Bike

So I'm
in my
mini van (yes, I'm a proud owner) dropping off Cole and his friend at school today when a mom pulls up
on another
mini van, a bike, with 3 kids (with helmets) sitting in this bucket on the back of her bike. She lifts out her kindergartner and off he runs into school. And I thought to myself, "HOW COOL IS THAT?" Honestly, I'd love to just pile in the kids and take off. Well, maybe not take off but
haul away with my kids in tow to the park for a picnic. Now
that is what I call a good workout!!
Have you seen one of these before? Today was my first time! The bucket can hold either 2 adults or 4 kids and has a 600 pound hauling complicity. It even has seat belts. I'd have to
really trust the driver to take a ride in the back of that thing! It even has a cute rain cover. 
I had to run home and research this bike. And lucky for me, I
do get a little benefit for posting this. If you click on that little linky on my side bar, It helps me become eligible to
win one. Probably not likely but worth the shot. I was going to blog about it anyway. So help me out a little. Give the linky a little clicky! :)
Update: I don't know what happened to the link. Maybe it will show up again later.
5 comments:
wow! those are really cool.. wish i had the dough --and the energy. :)
Wow that is super cool! I would love to have one.
I MUST have one of these! They are probably and arm and a leg cost wise though, right?
You know what I love about your blog??? You are always updating it with fun things!!! That is a really cool bike. Hope you win!
WOw-- that looks so cool!
Post a Comment