
This is my 23 month old niece Olivia. Isn't she cute? I LOVE her curly hair! My brother and his wife just had their second baby girl at 30 weeks weighing 3.5 pounds. Thankfully she is well, and breathing on her own like a champ! Seeing how they live in California with no family near by and a lot on their plate, we are so happy to have Olivia here to stay with us for a couple of weeks! Weekdays with us and weekends with Nana and Grandpa.

She is as sweet as these pictures look! So lovable, friendly, happy and adaptable to this new environment! Not to mention, she is potty trained and very obedient! She loves playing with my kids! She calls Cole big brother in Korean. It's so cute. I love to hear her combine both Korean and English words together. She is so smart. How are we ever going to let her go home? We are so happy to have her sweet little spirit in our home!




6 comments:
She is georgous!!! I would love to have that curl.
what a lucky girl. She will have so much fun with Aunt Amy....let us know if you need help..I would love a day with a little girl!! Keep us posted!!
She is adorable. Thanks for the swimming lesson tip and hope your movie was a good one.
Oh she is a little cutie isnt she! How fun for you to have her...and nice that you could do it for your brother. By the way, I added your blog to my blog list. I hope you dont mind...that way I wont miss anymore of your fun posts!
She is a cutie for sure!
She is soooo adorable!! I bet she is having so much fun with her cousins!! Darling pictures.
Post a Comment