Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Color Me Mine

For gifts to my Mom and MIL I decided to get the kids involved this year.  I took them to Color Me Mine and they picked out a piece for each of them and painted it together.  
This was our first time ever trying this and it was a lot of fun!  I was able to draw a pattern with a marker on the piece so the kids had something to follow.  (And yes, that is Cole wearing his General Grievous Costume!)

I think they turned out REALLY cute!  It was so fun to see how excited the kids were to give them the gift!  Our Mom's just loved them!

2 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

So cute! What a great idea...Im sure your moms loved it.

sue chappell said...

I really love mine and it will be a keepsake! Love those kids - Nana!

Related Posts with Thumbnails