Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Cole's Kindergarten Program

I love this time of year when we get to see the kids music programs.  It gets me a little emotional hearing them sing.  
Today we got to experience Cole's sweet little kindergarten program!
At times he was really animated...
and really good at his pronunciation. 

And other times he was so serious.  Even as a baby he was so serious that a head stand might get him to crack a smile.  
The kids all sang a song about George Washington while their picture flashed on the big screen.  Here is Cole's mug shot pic.  I promise, he is a very happy boy!  


During the program, we noticed Cole was not sitting in his spot and wondered where he had gone as they began to sing the next song.  Well, about 1 minute into the song, we found him...
as the Pilot of the airplane singing The Wind Beneath My Wings.  We laughed so hard!  He was happy and proud to wave at us all!

He kind of reminds me of Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation (one of my favorite movies).  I love the green goggles and especially the wings covering his eye!  Love you Cole!  Thanks for making life so fun!  And thanks Nana and Grandpa for coming!  I know it meant a lot to Cole, he was so excited for us to see his program! 

 

4 comments:

Lara said...

You have such a cute family! You should totally be a party planner. I am so impressed with all of your talents! My boys would have loved a Star Wars party like that. The General Grievous thing was hilarious! We may have to hire Kevin for our next party...

Vanessa Shannon said...

Im with you...I LOVE when the kids put on their programs and I cry like a baby through the whole thing. So embarassing...Oh well, thats part of being a mom so I get to right?! He looks so cute in those airplane hat and goggles.

sue chappell said...

What a great comparison - Cousin Eddie - HA! HA! You're right on. What a joy that boy is!!!!

Jill said...

I'm finally catching up on my blog reading. Looks like a darling program! That Cole gets so serious it kills me every time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails