My friend Jessica introduced us to this yummy sticky popcorn! We love it for family movie night! It is soooooo good that I couldn't resist sharing the yumminess!
1 bag popped microwave popcorn
1 cube butter - melted in saucepan
1/2c. brown sugar
2 Cups mini marshmallows
Melt butter, sugar and marshmallows in sauce pan and pour over popcorn.
Tip: go through the popcorn and get out all the unpopped kernels before pouring the mixture on.
Enjoy!





6 comments:
I just made the popcorn--ok--too easy and yummy. that could be dangerous!
Why do you tempt me with these things?!!!!
I'm sorry you found out that recipe....you'll be eating all the time! ha!! We make it too...except our recipe calls for 1 cube butter, 1 cup brown sugar, 26 large marshmallows(melted together), poured over 2 bags of microwave popcorn....cool on cookie sheet!! yummy!
Sounds Delish! Can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Ooo, Ive been looking for a good sticky popcorn recipe. This looks yummy! Cant wait to try it.
Wow Amy, I took your advice and tried the popcorn. Lets just say I ate a bowel of yummy popcorn for dinner. It's so addicting. Loved it!
Post a Comment