Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sweet Sadie

To catch up a little...
Sadie's first day of her second year in preschool...

and her first day back to dance.  She loves Miss Julie!

I love Sadie.  I'm always surprised at the things she says.  The other day I pulled out some jeans to dress MaryJane in but set them on the floor while I changed her diaper.  
While my back was to Sadie I hear her say, 
" I don't WANT to wear these MOM they are not COMFORTABLE!"  
She had squeezed her tiny little bod in MaryJane jeans sized 18 months!  Sadie is 4.  
She cracks me up!

I gave her a new haircut yesterday which she has told me that she "loves more than anything in this world! The same much as I love you mommy!"
  It was the first thing she said this morning! Ha!
I love you Sadie!

6 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a sweet girl. I love her little haircut.

I have a secret...Avery still fits into her 12 month size pants that were once pants then capris and now long shorts. funny.

The Childrens Nest said...

She is ADORABLE!!! What a sweet family you have...so glad your hubby is back now!! And can I just say I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN!!!! Way to go on the color choice!! I also love aqua/turquoise and now I am starting to use orange with it and I LOVE IT! I am about to paint my red hutch a burnt orange color and I am so excited! Isnt it so funny how excited we get over a little paint! HE HE HE! Well take care and I hope you have a great night!

Vanessa Shannon said...

she has so much personality. What a little sweetheart. Her hair looks soooo cute! I need you to cut Addisons...I did it myself and you can tell, lol!

chantel said...

Every so often I think about Sadie singing in Hmong/Mandarin and it makes me laugh.

Jill said...

LOVE the haircut! I miss her so much! But I love that she's not looking at the camera for the close-up. Typical Sadie!

The Birch Bunch said...

That is so funny Amy. Emi was wearing some sweat pants yesterday saying they were her favorite pants. I didn't recognize ever buying them so I looked at the tag and they were size 4T. She is 11. Of course they went to her knees but they were baggy in the bum. How would it be? I guess my nephews left them when they were visiting last time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails