Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

To Market, To Market

Remember these fun little trick or treat bags I made last year? 
Well my sister-in-law Stacey has a booth this Saturday at the Mountain Aire Market in Cedar Hills, Ut.  I've been busy sewing!  She is allowing me to buddy up and sell some of these bags there! 

She has made some cute Halloween banners and aprons...
which I would think it would be so fun to wear all month!

And her adorable HAPPY BIRTHDAY banners 


If you have time tomorrow, stop by!  The Mountain Aire Market is a lot of fun for the whole family! (free kid booths!)
And if you can't stop by, Stacey is happy to take any orders!
Her cute banners are $20!  

2 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I will take one of each please! Those are so cute.

Jamie Gardner said...

I got a cute banner and one of your trick or treat bags at the market! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails