Christmas Eve was spent at my parents.
MaryJane, Cole, Olivia, Sophie and Sadie
The kids loved performing for us all evening. They each would take their turn with the mic.
Decorating cookies for Santa
Christmas morning brought lots of Joy!
Early on, Sadie had asked Santa for a hair salon to do hair like mommy.
It is so cute! The girls had fun all day taking turns to do each others hair.
MaryJane's fake grumpy face pushing her new doll stroller.
Sadie's American Girl Bath Tub.
A few clients (Nana and Jill) stopped by for a new do.
Christmas was great and relaxing! I was happy to get a new sewing machine form Santa since mine broke in October! Can't wait to break-in the new one!:)










2 comments:
WOW - I made your posts! Happy you're back and blogging!!!
Amy, I absolutely love reading all your posts....how cute your family is!!!!! What a great Christmas! I need to do better with my posting!
Post a Comment