Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Tree

Once again we headed to our favorite tree lot to pick our tree!


I was so thrilled to run into one of my favorite bloggers whom I've never met before!  Stephanie at Simply Radiant.  She is so creative! I can't believe I didn't get a pic with her.  My camera was hanging around my neck the whole time I blabbed to her.  I bet she was a little overwhelmed having a complete stranger call her whole family by their first names.  Oh I was so blogstruck! Ha Ha!
Thanks for being so nice Stephanie!



We had the hardest time picking a tree out for our tiny specific space in our home this year.



But don't you worry, we found one.  Small enough to...


FIT IN OUR CAR!!!  All the way home I wasn't feeling good about it! TOO small!


After debating on the tree while we sipped our hot cocco, I couldn't take it,  I took it back.


I'm so happy I did.  This tree was my favorite of all time of the Tall and Skinny!

2 comments:

sue chappell said...

Adorable pictures -love the comments on the paper angels - ha ha ha!

Cathy said...

Cute tree!

Related Posts with Thumbnails