Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

MaryJane is 2!!




I can't believe my little baby is two!  It has gone by so quickly!  She is just growing up way too fast!


I made her a kitty cake since she loves kittys.



We just had a small celebration with the grandparents.



I can't get enough of her in pig tails!  Folding her arms for the prayer.



Her favorite dinner.  Broccoli, Chicken and Rice.

MaryJane is such a happy and friendly little girl!  It is so fun to watch her learn to make sentences and talk!  We love you MaryJane!  You add so much spark and joy to our family!!!  I always ask you, "Will you stay two forever?"  And your response, is "No!" with a big open grin from ear to ear!
Your ADORABLE!!

2 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

super cute...happy birthday!

Cathy said...

Your "happy birthday" sign is so cute. Did you make it

Related Posts with Thumbnails