It's been a month since my last post. Wow. I've been dreading editing all the pics I took.
Collages will have to do.
It was nice to have three days to celebrate our Nations Birthday!
Our Saturday was fun but busy! Starting with a neighborhood parade.
Then we headed to Provo to my parents for some family fun.
I can't believe I have four kids! And frankie a month old here.
We had fun swimming and playing on all of Nana's new cute retro patio furniture.
I finally got some pics of me and Frankie. Mmm I love him so!
Frankie got to meet my friends baby that I wrote about here . Their due date was 6 weeks apart but born one day apart. It was so fun to compare their size and weight! Holding both felt a little off balance. :)
After a fun filled day at my parents playing with cousins, we came back to be with more cousins! My kids have been in heaven all summer spending time with cousins!
Fun Memories.









3 comments:
really cute pictures! and i love the girls' dresses, did you make them?
so cute for the 4th!
Frankie is getting so big we'll have to stop by and say hi. Hope you guys are having a great summer.
Beautiful pictures! I am glad you had a wonderful month off!
Post a Comment