Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Holiday Weekend continues...

We took the kids to Silver Lake which is beautiful.  The boardwalk which surrounds the lake is great!  I was able to push Frankie in the stroller the whole way.



I love living so close to the mountains!  It is the perfect way to beat the summer heat!



MaryJane kills me.  She wore that glow in the dark necklace for three straight days!  
I couldn't get it off her!

2 comments:

SFYAYA said...

FINALLY!!!! The drought is over! These family weekends look so fun - the Silver Lake pix make me think I need to head to UT soon! - and I love all of the shots of the kids. Little Frankie is a gem - look forward to meeting him and seeing the rest of the Skidmores soon! XO Sarah (Sal)

Mi Princesa de Fresa said...

oh!! Frankie que niño más lindo, bueno toda la familia....
besos desde España

Related Posts with Thumbnails