Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Birthday!

I can't believe how backed up I am on blogging!
Last month I celebrated my 32nd birthday!  

Kev bought me the BEST cake!!!!!


A chocolate peanut butter ice cream cake from Cold Stone.
Usually I request one from Baskin Robbins but sorry BR,  I can't go back!  This cake is delicious!


For years I've been wanting to paint my front room Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware but just haven't done it.  So I asked my Dad if he would do it for my birthday present.  Sometimes it looks blue, green or grey.   I just love it!   Thanks Dad!
Here are some before and afters...









What do you think?  I can't explain how much I love it!  Now I just need to sew some fun bright pillows, add new curtains, a new rug and get rid of the accessories that don't match.
I don't see any of that happening real soon. 
It's amazing what paint can do.

3 comments:

Anneliese said...

Nice paint! Can't wait to see it in person. Happy belated birthday!

Park Family said...

Love the paint job!!

Andrea said...

Makes me miss my old silver sage laundry room & bathroom! Such a great color... such a cute home! And I love that you have Avaguard on the front table- SO DO WE! Good stuff for new babies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails