For two months we haven't done much or gone anywhere. I don't like to take my new babies out much before they are 2 months. Boy, that last week was rough! I was anxiously awaiting our California trip to the beach. The day he got his shots, we left for our trip to San Diego with Kevin's family.
Frankie was a complete angel the whole way!
I didn't have to fuss with him once the whole drive for two days! He just slept. I had to wake him to eat.
MaryJane's favorite song is All The Single Ladies
(she picked it up from Alvin and the Chipmunks)
She sang it at the top of her lungs in the car ride.
..."wa oh oh oh oh oh, wa oh oh oh oh oh oh"
We had a pit stop in Vegas. My kids were so excited to stay in a hotel!
Sadie was VERY dissapointed to learn that the maids don't fan you and wait on your every need.
We got a little swimming in before we left.
Nevada was HOT! YUCKY HOT!
Loved watching Cole work on his dive. Ha.
Watching the Airplanes fly above us.
Sadly, we left MaryJane's lovey behind at the hotel. I cried when I realized we didn't have it while passing Prim. I almost love that thing as much as she does! It comforts her so much. She'll fall asleep anywhere with that thing! I can't even begin to explain how much that blankie soothes and calms her! How could I do a week trip without it?
She cried herself to sleep the first night.
(while I was gone getting groceries. I would have rocked her had I been there) :(
Thanks to Fed Ex, I paid 20 bucks to have it shipped to us the next day!
Worth it's weight in GOLD!!
Here she is at the pool in San Diego.
So happy to be reunited!




3 comments:
Amy! Congratulations! It's been too long since I've looked at blogs, didn't even know you were pregnant, much less that you had a new baby. He is so very adorable. Wow, 4 kids. way to go! let me know if you are ever in DC again, I'd love to see you. Next time I'm in Utah I'll have to drop in and have you teach me how to make these cute dresses you are always whipping up for your girls. I love them! Congrats again on Frankie, what a sweetheart!
Such great family shots! Happy to hear you had a good, and relatively (minus the lovie and fedx part) easy vacation.
Great blog updates! Love all of the photos.
Post a Comment