Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Ouch!

A few weeks ago, Cole had been fevering for 5 days.  So I took him in to be seen and on the way to the doctor he slammed his finger in the door.  It hurt him pretty bad.  I haven't seen him cry like that in awhile.  Poor thing.  It hurt him SO bad!  Good thing we were headed to the Dr.  
He cleaned it and sealed it back together with glue.  

Thankfully, Oreo shakes made both our pain go away quickly. ;)
What?  It hurt me to see him in that much pain!

Cole is faking here.

Quite the bandage for a small cut.  

The nurse said to leave it on for two days to protect the wound from getting bumped and bleeding.

Right,  It lasted all of 20 minutes. 

Love you Cole, to cute with your Lego watch. 



1 comment:

suzi said...

OUCH!!! Poor guy. I totally am with ya on the Oreo shakes... I woulda done the same! That bandage is hilarous, I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails