Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Miscellaneous

A few weeks ago we made a trip out to Gardner Village  on a nice warm day.


I fell in love with this cute idea...

and tried to copy it for my front porch.   I really like the way it turned out.

Have I ever shown you my cute hutch?  
It was sold to me years ago from a dear friend for nearly nothing.
See my $80 skeleton hanging up?  When Cole was 4, he pulled off one of the legs while we were in my favorite store. And like a good customer, I paid for the darn thing.  Brought it home and fixed it.  You can't even tell.
We remind Cole every year why I have it.  I didn't like it at first but I really like it now.  It's grown on me.  But that hefty price tag never will.

It is SO fun to decorate my hutch for the holidays!
My favorite thing about it...

 is when its all lit up at night.  Cozy.

Pictures from our day.



Love frankie checking out MaryJane's shoe.










 Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!





4 comments:

heather said...

Love your halloween porch! It turned out so cute and you are quite the decorator--your hutch looks great! Funny story about the skeleton.

motherofangels said...

You're kids are so stinkin CUTE! Oh, and if you come across another hutch like that... just hold on to it till I am back in utah :) Love the halloween decor!

jweed said...

amy, do you ever get over how beautiful your children are?! really, really beautiful. wish i could be at your house for halloween!

Serendipity said...

Love the porch & decor...and seeing your cute kiddos --

Thanks for the shoppe recommendation! Gardner Village was so much fun, and I'm looking forward to a trip to Jolley's Pharmacy!

Enjoy your sweet baby...he is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails