Sadie had so much fun at a week of Cheer camp at East high, where they filmed High School Musical.
We later went back for a photo shoot after I refashioned her very large shirt they gave her.
I used this easy tutorial.
I used this easy tutorial.
Up until now, my kids have never seen High School Musical.
Now, they can't get enough of it! Everyday is a HSM sing along!
After Sadie had watched it, she made sure to thank the cheerleaders for the movie they had made.
Too many cute pictures.
Sadly, they had to wear jeans. This skirt would have been much cuter!
MaryJane was thrilled to wear it on her behalf.
Sadie had so much fun!
They got to dance to Miley Cyrus, Party In The U.S.A on the field.
She loved every minute of it. Can't wait for next year!
She loved every minute of it. Can't wait for next year!





5 comments:
How cute! Love all the pics!
Ah so cute. I have no doubt she was the best one too.
OMG! I am dying over these pictures! That looks like a blast! She's a luckly little girl to have a mommy who takes her to do such fun activites. What a dream!
My friend's daughter was one of the girls helping teach the cheer class. Her name is also Sadie and she was in two of your pictures! :)
Post a Comment