Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

2011 Calendar

Have you ever made a Calendar through Costco?
I have for the last 4 years and I LOVE it!
It's the best $9.99 I've ever spent.
It is a great picture journal of the previous year.  
I like to organize my photos by the month.  Then it is easy to plug in the pictures month by month showing exactly the same month the year before.

I usually buy the standard size (8.5 x 11) but this year Costco offered a premium calendar for $17.99, a size of 11.5 x14.
I just LOVE it even more!

Here it is measured next to my 2010 calendar.
It is so big!



The best thing about having a photo calendar (for us non scrapbookers) is that I at least have something done, in print.  I also like seeing what is written on the calendar from that year.  


Do you have a Photo Calendar?

2 comments:

Park Family said...

Love these calendars. I give them to my mom and doug's mom every year for their birthday (which both happen to be in December). A total pain to get all the siblings to get me their pictures but it is worth it because the grandma's love having pictures of their kids and grandkids to look at all year long.

clarke fam said...

You have the best ideas. I miss you. I hope your surviving the cold.

Related Posts with Thumbnails