Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Young Women

For the last year I have being serving in the Young Womens organization of my church.  I have been really busy with it (my reason for slowing down on crafts and sewing) but I love it!
We have done a lot of fun things and it seems like I am using Young Womens for my creative outlet lately.  


I've decided that it would be fun to keep all those ideas in one spot so I created an Our Scoop Church type blog.  Recently I have shared some fundraising ideas on Sugardoodle.  Since then, I have been receiving a lot of emails about the details so why not start a blog to share more fun ideas? 
 So stop by, say Hi, and check out my first post

2 comments:

jweed said...

amy, you are amazing! so glad i got to know amy before she was famous ;)

Anneliese said...

congratulations on the new site! I am on my way over to check it out but just had to say that I LOVE your blog header this month--so super cute. Your Valentine's kiddos shots are always the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails