Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patricks Day 2011!

Whoa!  Where have I been?
New Beginnings 
Tending 10 kids for 5 days =
Frankie getting Pulled Elbow (from a 2yr. old :( )
Playgroups
Hosting A Baby Shower
Disney On Ice
A Wedding Anniversary (our 9th)
and now... 
St. Patricks Day!

That tricky leprechaun showed up again this year!  
Thankfully he forgot to draw green mustaches on everyone in their sleep like last year.
Sadly we forgot to set a trap and he really messed up our house!


 MaryJane went to dance as TinkerBell.  She was so accepting of everything today!  Surprise.

 Sadie wore the skirt I made her two years ago.  I LOVE all the mileage I've gotten out of it!
She's finally come around and is not so scared of that Leprechaun anymore.

I love how Cole is such a believer of this holiday!  Tonight he was trying so hard to think of a good trap for the leprechaun for next year.  Way to believe Cole!

The leprechaun left chocolate coins, a real gold coin, a few green candy pieces, Lucky Charms and Clover plates for dinner (pizza).  He sure went all out this year.  Well as much as he's ever going to for this holiday.

A little cheer from my hutch.

I hope you all had a great day!

4 comments:

sue chappell said...

Your kids are having a magical childhood! Love stable families and stable homes - you're such a great MOM!

Vanessa Shannon said...

I agree with Sue. What memories your kids will have of childhood. You are making the rest of us mom's look bad! haha. It was good to see you the other night at scouts.

Emily said...

So glad you guys are well! I got a hold of your mom on FB to make sure you were ok. I was missing your posts! Now I figured out how to write notes, yes I am a techno idiot. Love that tricky leperchaun. Love the kiddos and love your fun ideas! How is Frankie's elbow?

Anneliese said...

You are such a fabulous mom! I love how you create fun traditions for your family for every holiday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails