Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Can you believe...

this little boy turned ONE?!  


Oh, I love him SO much!!

With Frankie still being little, it hasn't felt like he is one.  My babies are usually walking at this age.
Frankie is still working on sitting.  We're almost there.  
But hey, I'm not complaining.
Not one bit.
He is an absolute joy to have around!

I can't get enough of him.  He is my little lap baby.  I love this stage and thankfully, he'll be here for a while. 

He loves faces.  


Frankie has brought our family so much joy this last year.  
I needed this little boy in my life.  I'm so attached to him and I'm forever grateful for the blessing he is to me!

Thanks to my friend Caitlin for capturing a few pics for me!




8 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Frankie...I've had you on my blog roll for a couple of years now and it has been an absolute joy to watch Frankie grow!!! I love your blog...my Aunt calls from PA and says "did you see the new pics of Frankie today." We can't get enough of his sweet face! You have an adorable family...Hugs, Melanie from TN

Meghann said...

Beautiful photos! He's such a cute little guy! Happy Birthday France!

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

You and Frankie look so cute.

sue chappell said...

Beautiful pictures Amy - takes my breath away - MOM

Kristin said...

Happy birthday Frankie - we need a playdate soon!

Cathy said...

Amy, I love the last picture of you holding Frankie....there is pure love in your eyes!! Adorable!

clarke fam said...

Oh man, that was the sweetest post ever. I can't belive that he is already one. You look beautiful!!!

Monica Crumley said...

Beautiful photos. My littlest was born on June 4th, 2010 :-) As for John Michael, who's 3 1/2, he sat up on his own right around 1 and then started crawling a couple weeks later and walked before he turned 2. This next year will be a big one for you and Frankie. So exciting. His eyes are gorgeous, very much like my John Michael's. I, too, loved the snuggles I got from him at Frankie's stage.

Related Posts with Thumbnails