Finally! A new post!
Tap, tap, tap.
Is this thing on?
Why is this so hard? The push to catch up on blogging? I feel like it's the first day of school. I'm nervous. I can't come back, but I really want to.
It's for me. It's all for me. Our journal. The next several posts will just be catching up on family stuff.
What holds me back is when I take 1,287 pictures and I can't upload them onto my computer because my memory there is full. So, I have to back-up and delete. Thousands of priceless pictures from my iphoto, forever tucked away as a digital file in a little black shiny box. Never to be seen again...well until I can print them in a book, which we all know will never happen.
But the blog. I have this blog. And that is what will carry me through. :)
Frankie's surgery and recovery went really well! A post for another time. Thanks for all the sweet comments! I loved getting those!
Backing up to Fish Lake with loads of photos.
Ahh, my Camper. That was so fun to take it to Fish Lake!
It was so easy to just back into our spot and voila, we're all set up!
Eating lunch at my favorite pit stop.
The Hot Spot in Salina.
I LOVE this happy little girl!
Frankie all cute on his hands and knees, getting a nice break from the car seat.
Kevin was SO pleased to have his little 50 on the back of the camper.
It looks so manly with those cute curtains in the window. My bad.
![]() |
| Breakfast and nap time, so cosy. |
I LOVED every minute of camping in this thing!!
I awoke smiling every morning looking at my cheery kitchen!
Warming the baby's bottle water on the stove, I felt so old fashioned! Ha.
The kids and their souvenirs.
We love Bowery Haven.
MaryJane and Zach
Me, Stacey and Insun
All of the Family on my Dad's side.
Swimming in the dirty devil at Capitol Reef.
It's dirty, but oh so refreshing on a hot hot day.
MaryJane and Olivia.
Kevin trained Cole, Austin and Luke how to ride the motorcycle.
Off he goes! Cole loved it! Not enough riding time for him this trip.
My parents rented a pontoon boat. We tried our hand at fishing (again) but with our poor luck, we got nothin'. Probably because we had all the littles on our shift and scared the fish away. ;)
But we still had fun!
Camping with littles is not easiest vacation, but it is sure worth the fun memories!
My kids loved the endless fun they had with their cousins!











2 comments:
I wish my hubby was more of a camper. Maybe if I found a trailer to spiff up!!
Love the Fish Lake post, Amy! See? It wasn't that bad! The pics speak for themselves! I can't believe Cole rod the motorcycle!
Post a Comment