The first day of school was the day after we arrived home from California. I felt so unorganized and needed to buy some school essentials but had no time. I didn't blog about youth conference but I went for two days, came home Saturday night and left Sunday for California. It was crazy!
Poor Sadie wore her flip flops to school. But she didn't care, she felt cute.
1st Grade and 3rd Grade
After a summer of pony tails, I can't believe how long Sadie's hair has gotten.
She was SO excited to finally get a locker!
Sadie made the transition from 1/2 day Kindergarten to Full day 1st grade with no problems!
She was so ready for school.
****
Kevin had a birthday!
He requested a Chocolate Ganache cake.
Great choice. It was delish!!
Kevin captivated the kids with his mad-dog skills of drinking from a cup with no hands.
Quite the fun birthday entertainment.
We passed the camera to Sadie, not a bad shot for a 6 year old. I'm just happy we're in focus.
Kevin's mom treated us to his favorite restaurant Benihana, for his birthday dinner.
If you're wondering what MaryJane is doing here, it's her new "posing for the picture" pose.
Here is a better shot of her new pose. She has done it in most of my recent pictures.
She learned it from the Barbie movie A Fashion Fairytale. :)
Frankie loves his siblings.
I love his little profile here.
Frankie loved the yummy birthday cake!









3 comments:
Look at his adorable little teeth!
Kim at TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com
You are so photogenic! Love Frankie's two teeth :)
Looks like so much fun! I can't believe how long Sadie's hair is and how skinny your face is!!!
Post a Comment